Nobody .

#Nobody

Very good, very un-clean(😵!) I-didn't-have-#Odenkirk-on-my-#Neeson-late-stage-#ChekhovsGun(🤓😏)-one-man-action-bingo-card fun!

Kudos to the DP and those delectable gleaming nighttime exteriors (and I normally whinge about digital cinematography).

Kudos, too, to the kid director, who gets a second, ahem, shot, after the Hardcore Henry debacle and more than redeems himself.

Kudos to the producers, who could've phoned it in as an DTV actioner; instead of doing a cheapie, looks like they put some serious cash in the budget. Who are these people👏?!

Kudos, OMBG, *all* the kudos, to the great Lloyd, he of, ya know, the *original* #TheDreamTeam(🤓😏); first time I ever heard the term degausser, of course, I thought it was de-gas-ser, but that's a TBT story for another day…

PS. So in Act I(according to all the screenwriting manuals I never read), our protagonist is supposed to be dissatisfied with his status quo, but the dude is happily married to a successful woman, has two kids, lives in a nice house in the suburbs, and, get this, works an accountant…dude, that's my dream life! An accountant, sigh…

PPS. Top marks to BD's hair guy🧑‍🦰🤩!

"There's something I gotta do" "Then you'd best go do it" 🤣

- - -

#IlyaNaishuller #PawelPogorzelski #DerekKolstad #DavidLeitch #TobeyMaguire(yes, *that* TM!)
(The *Great*)#ChristopherLloyd #BobOdenkirk #ConnieNielsen #AlexeySerebryakov #RZA (The Great)#MichaelIronside #ColinSalmon(man, he needs to be given bigger roles!)
#NobodyMovie @nobodymovie @naishuller @universalpictures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voyagers .

The Dog (2014) .

WolfWalkers .