Space Jam: A New Legacy .

#SpaceJamANewLegacy

Good, clean career-sequel-building fun. Man, I can't believe it's been how many years since #SpaceJam😱?! We took our nephew and the kid loved the movie…and now he's all grown up with a significant other, his own place, a Master's…when did that happen?! Yikes!

Is it meta? I mean, they're making fun of the "algorithm"(Cheadle, having the time of his life, like he always does these days)…only to release it all on HBO Max…that's pretty meta, no?

Wait, speaking of meta…the whole thing with the middle kid(Joe, stealing the show), that's not meta is it? Tell me #LeBron's the post-character-arc fun dad/teammate in real life😬🙏!!!

PS. *Every*one hates Clippy, er, I mean Pete…Pete😂

PPS. "Somebody's gotta do something, just give me the ball!"🤣😳

PPPS. "Any device with a camera I can see you, if it's got a mic, I can hear you…"😱😱😱😱😱

PPPPS. RIP #MelBlanc😢🙏

- - -

#MalcolmDLee
Cedric Joe #LeBronJames #DonCheadle #Zendaya #KhrisDavis #LilRel #SonequaMartinGreen
#WoodHarris #AnthonyDavis #DamianLillard #NnekaOgwumike #KlayThompson #StevenYeun #SarahSilverman #ErnieJohnson #GabrielIglesias …and many, many, many WB-CU Easter Eggs!!!!
#SpaceJam2
@spacejammovie @wbpictures @hbomax @malcolmdlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voyagers .

The Dog (2014) .

WolfWalkers .